Wednesday, December 8, 2010

• That Which Is - and Is To Be!

Today was a day in which I felt a lot of contrast. Contrast is basically a display of things we do NOT like and therefore want to CHANGE.

In order to accomplish such change (which contrast so generously has helped lead us to), one simply needs to *feel* how it is to *already have* that which one is seeking.

(And be cautious to feel how it is to *already have* it -- not to feel what it's like to just *want* it!)

So a few minutes ago, I decided I'd go on a Rampage of Appreciation and Visualization of That Which Is to Be (and Thus Already Is in Vibration.) I grabbed my stash of colorful markers; a big piece of white construction paper, and just went to town.

I drew all kinds of things that make me happy - things that I already have and am thankful for, and things that I simply want to bring into my sphere of experience by feeling them emotionally until they manifest physically.

My drawings and words on the poster board are simple and clear - meaningful to me and to anyone who is on the same wavelength/vibration as I. I drew and wrote like a child: From the heart, for no one else but me.

It was so fun!

I wrote and drew about music, and dancing, and a happy home, and space to grow and flourish in the happy home. I wrote about my grandmother, whose love and warmth is near me always. Smack-dab in the middle, I plunked down my vibrational match for safe, fun astral travel, which I envision myself doing whenever I wish.

It was great fun to write and draw about that which I love, that which I want to draw more of, that which I already am in my vibration.

After my creation, I felt inspired to first write about it here, and then to go hang up some pretty Christmas lights that I bought earlier today. (Even though my family and I don't celebrate Christmas here, I love the soft, warm Christmas lights in Winter.)

I truly felt as happy and free as when I was a child - drawing, writing - creating freely and care-less-ly.

I'll be I AM manifesting more here of things that are in alignment with my being. The main idea, as Abraham says, is that no matter where you are, or what you are doing, simply sift through everything you experience, and deliberately focus on that which makes you HAPPY. Ignore that which does not make you happy. That on which you focus is what you will create more of!

I am wrapping up here, and I will next post a Rampage of Appreciation of all things that I am noticing, in this moment, that I love and want to see more of.

Peace out!

~  ~  ~  ~  ~

No comments:

Post a Comment