Monday, December 27, 2010

• Dreaming in Ho'oponopono

I'm back in ho'oponopono land, reading "Zero Limits" and applying it to my life. I read it last night before going to sleep, and I swear, I dreamed in ho'oponopono, repeating the phrases through the night.

In conjunction with all the personal-growth steps I'm already taking, I am going to use ho'oponopono daily as well. This means that whenever a negative pattern or emotion shows up, my focus is to start cleaning it by repeating, "I'm sorry, please forgive me, thank you, I love you" in whatever order I need, as often as I need, until I feel like stopping or (more likely) am interrupted and distracted.

I find that the more I say these phrases, the more I *feel* them, and that is where the healing and cleaning take place. They key is that I need to do this A LOT, with a great deal of Attention, Energy and Focus, and in joy and peace as well.

Dr. Ihaleakalah Hew Len, who is Joe Vitale's key resource for ho'oponopono and co-author of "Zero Limits," spent four years doing ho'oponopono in order to clean all the negativity at the mental ward that he was focusing his energy on. It worked, but it took CLEAR INTENT and FOCUS.

I can't sit for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week and focus as intently as Dr. Hew Len did, but I can keep at it constantly until my own negativity clears and allows the divine to flow through again. I don't know how long it will take, but it'll be done that much sooner because I'm starting right NOW.

~  ~  ~  ~  ~

No comments:

Post a Comment