Sunday, December 5, 2010

• Achieving Higher Cruising Altitude

This blog exists in large part so that I can happily acknowledge all that is manifesting in my life as I bring myself to a higher vibration.

So here's where I'm at today:

All in all, I definitely feel as though I'm raising myself up. It feels like, generally speaking, I'm at a higher vibration now than I was even a few months ago. I like to think of it as hitting a higher cruising altitude. I still encounter turbulence here and there, but all in all, my energy is UP. The things that could get me down are fewer, and when they do get me down, it is short-lived. It's wonderful to let the past be the past and simply get happy in any given moment.

Since my dance-a-thon night a week and a half ago, I've been using music and dance at home to consciously raise my vibration by simply dancing and getting HAPPY. The more I'm happy, the more that everything in my life will fall into place. I don't need to know the answers to every confounding situation. I don't need to dwell on odd situations or analyze them or worry about them: I just need to feel HAPPY and let the universe and Law of Attraction do the rest!

When a situation is less than ideal, I work to consciously feel happy. Sometimes it helps to first briefly acknowledge - verbally - the uncomfortable situation. I can then let it go a little easier; redirect my attention to a happy song, do a little happy dance, and get on with my happy life!

It's amazing how disgustingly simple this is! And how fun....

~  ~  ~  ~  ~

No comments:

Post a Comment