Friday, December 24, 2010

• Focusing on Astral Projection

I came across this little blog post tidbit today: Is Low Blood Pressure Linked to Astral Projection Ability?

It's rather interesting that a) I've always had low blood pressure, naturally, and b) yesterday at Walmart with the kids, I randomly used the blood pressure monitor machine there (however accurate it really is) - which I haven't done in, I dunno, one, two years? - and my reading was 97 over 47. (Very low, I believe.)

Then today I stumble across that blog entry as I've been lately pondering focusing more on actively practicing astral projection.  Really what I'd like to do is set up a meditation area and practice deliberate, focused, uninterrupted meditation once a day, for maybe 15 to 30 minutes.

At any rate - really I just wanted to share the neat synchronicity of my checking my blood pressure and the blog post I came across. Hmmmmm it must be a sign. I mean, isn't it always a sign? :)

~  ~  ~

No comments:

Post a Comment