Thursday, December 30, 2010

• O Angel! My Angel!

A friend came by to visit this evening after an interesting twist of events set it up so that she needed to pick up something from me, that wasn't available anywhere else.

My friend brought with her Angel cards, as she's recently started working with her angels on a regular basis - asking them questions, feeling their answers, seeking clarity, requesting assistance, and so on - and uses the cards as a tool to help them communicate with her. She let me look through all the cards and accompanying book, and they definitely called to me.

I've talked with my angels a little bit here and there. On some things, I can get answers from them relatively easily via inner guidance. But lately, I've been feeling the nudge to "ask more! ... ask more!" Like most beings in the non-physical, you don't get much assistance if you don't ask!! With feeling, of course - but ask nonetheless!

In this same vein, a few months ago, I started listening to Doreen Virtue's weekly show, Angel Therapy, on HayHouseRadio.com. Of all the shows on the radio station, her show is the one that I never miss. Something inside keeps nudging me over to the angels... As I sit here and write this now, I realize how plain obvious it is that I need to start talking to them more (and probably get myself a deck of Angel cards to better communicate their messages).

I mean, let's see.... I've been inexplicably drawn to the Angel Therapy radio show for months now; I had a random, "unexpected" Angel card reading a couple weeks ago that reflected my true nature to an absolute T; then odd circumstances brought my friend by with her Angel cards tonight; I've been thinking a lot about angels lately, and have already started journaling my questions to them and even some of their answers. So OK, OK, I get the message. Ramp it up a notch on the Angel Communication front.

Alright, I'm off to go check out some Angel cards on Amazon.com... Really, I want to get my butt into a bookstore though so I can hold each deck in my hands and really *feel* what I'm choosing. Angels, can you arrange something like that for me in the near future? Like, tomorrow? Thanks much! xoxox

~   ~  ~  ~  ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment