Sunday, February 20, 2011

• Dream Interpretation

I thought I'd share here a dream I had last night:

In my dream, I went to a Great Healer with three physical issues to heal. One issue, I have completely forgotten. A second issue, I also have forgotten, but I remember the Great Healer hearing about the issue, pondering for a moment, and then brightening suddenly and saying, "Aha! Retinol A! The supplement you need for this is Retinol A!" (I don't use Retinol A and truly feel no need to, but it sure perked up the Great Healer to shout it out with great vigor and authority!)

The third item is what was most interesting. I said to her, something along the lines of, "I'm having an issue with my kidneys." (Which is not an issue at all in my real life, by the way.) The Great Healer got all emotional at this; very intense, her eyes started to well up with tears; and she began to cry out of emotional joy. The words she then spoke were along the lines of this: "You are on a great spiritual journey, and you are rising up immensely, tremendously. You are way up high now, soaring, high like the clouds and the winds and the birds." I was glad to hear that, but wasn't sure what that had to do with my kidneys.

She looked at me, teary eyed but happy, and said, "You're kidneys are perfect. There is nothing you need to do with your kidneys."

In my dream's mind, I interpreted this as the fact that my kidney's were acting as they were (and I have no idea how, exactly, they were acting in this dream of mine) because they were in alignment with, and physically expressing, something to do with my spiritual growth.

I was satisfied with the Great Healer's recommendations, and was joyfully surprised at her own emotion, and then went merriily on my way.

Today, I figured, hey, let's google "What do kidney's represent in a dream?" Sure enough, the first thing that popped up (courtesy of dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary) is:

Kidneys: To dream of your kidneys, represent a need for cleansing.
Um, Universe, thanks. I've got that "cleansing" bit goin' on already. Much appreciation for the confirmation. And I'll step it up a notch, if that's what you're a sayin'.

Peace out, with love.

~  ~  ~  ~  ~

No comments:

Post a Comment