Friday, January 7, 2011

• Letters to Abraham

In one of the Youtube videos of Abraham-Hicks, someone asked how it is that Abraham came to Esther and Jerry Hicks. In a nutshell, the answer was: Jerry Hicks asked and asked and asked many questions. He filled notebooks with questions that he wanted answers to, and so, the collection of energies we call Abraham showed up via Esther to answer them.

That got me thinking: I have lots of questions - things that I don't yet have clarity on, that I can't figure out or entirely feel my way through. It'd be awesome to start writing all my questions down on paper so that I clarify exactly what it is I want to know - and so that an answer can come that more easily.

Now, I write a lot. I write here, I journal regularly, and - heck, I've been known to email quasi-mini-novels to friends sometimes - so I figured the best format for me is to start a just-Abraham-questions notebook filled with short letters to Abraham. Most of them are private matters, so I won't be posting them here, but one such question that I don't mine sharing sounds like this:

     1/7/2011

     Dear Abraham,

     Can you please tell me why I've manifested dental caries in my past?

     I would like to heal all my teeth and have them be STRONG and HEALTHY  and LAST FOREVER.

     Please offer insight.

     Thank you.

I like this - I like writing down all my questions, and keeping all blame out of them, and keeping them on the "up" side of positivity. If nothing else, it clarifies the question for me, so that I can feel or discover the answer wherever it may show up in my world.

~  ~  ~  ~  ~

No comments:

Post a Comment