Wednesday, January 26, 2011

• Clearing, clearing.... Clean!

In the past several months, I have been clearing and clearing and clearing emotionally, and the latest manifestation of this is my CLEAN HOUSE.

This may not be a big deal for you neat-and-tidy people out there, but for me -- a perfectionist organizer type who used to just make "messes" and leave them because the stress of cleaning them up (and organizing each item perfectly!) was more than the discomfort of having the mess -- this shift is HUGE.

It's very important to note that before I cleaned my house, I cleared my SELF. How? Well, ho'oponopono, EFT (tapping), listening to youtubes on Abraham-Hicks etc. to raise my vibration, etc. And then - I just kept kind of training and working with my inner self.

In the simplest terms, I'd go about my days, notice all my emotions, notice the "space" between the emotions and my perfect, higher self; let the emotions BE, accept the emotions, love the emotions, and watch where they bring me.
After sifting through difficult emotions, I then get clarity of what action I should take. For an example: Last week, I had an emotional "block" that was soooo stuck! It was this funk that followed me around like a dark rain cloud. I couldn't shake it, I didn't know what it was from, I couldn't figure it out -- it was just THERE.

So I let it be. I listened to what my body needed (REST), I let myself expect NOTHING of myself that wasn't absolutely necessary, and I relaxed into the unknowingness, and TRUSTED that the universe, my angels, my higher self and even my mind would solve this riddle for me.

It did. At some point, something clicked. And then --

Then I started doing something that I have not been able to do in the 8 years since my first child was born.

I cleaned the house, and have kept it tidy every single day since. With no stress, no worry, no anger - but rather with Joy Fun and Enthusiasm! GENUINE joy - no bribery or voice in my head convincing me this is wonderful. Simple JOY at presenting a house that is clear of crap because I, inside, am clear of crap!

Mind you, there is a flow still - the kitchen gets messy when I'm busy cooking and caring for the kids, but as I go about my day now, I effortlessly clean it up! I don't get upset about it or stressed, so there's no stress to express to the kids. Quite the opposite -- I feel WONDERFUL in my genuine, authentically tidy house! Trust me - for someone who was quite happily a "messy" person (and I mean fairly happily messy, not all angrily messy - though it did have me frustrated at times) years ago when I was living solo, and who then married a tidy person, this is a HUGE change for me. And it's permanent. I know so because the shift is 99 percent inside me - and the 1 percent outward manifestation is the tidy home.

Going from messy to tidy is like an alcoholic going from drunk to sober in one second. It just HAPPENED after I accepted all my emotions, let myself be, and was content. And trusted. Step by step. I've had other energetic blocks clear in the past as well (including one for laundry that cleared sometime in September), but this is, by far, the biggest one.

It's AWESOME!

Thank you angels, universe, higher powers, higher self, and whatever whoever however I need to thank on this. This feels soooooooooooooooooo good.

Off to sleep now in my TIDY room and my already-made bed!

~  ~  ~  ~  ~

No comments:

Post a Comment