Saturday, January 1, 2011

• Greeting the New Year

As 2011 awaits before me, I am ready. I can see clearly now that the past few months I have been lining everything up, and that now is the perfect time to really step into action. Here's what my actions are for 2011 as to how I am raising my vibration, helping humanity, and healing this planet in the process.

To begin with, my life is a bit of a walking meditation, and I have begun focused meditation in small blocks of time throughout the day, whenever possible. During these meditations, I become still and breathe in love and joy, clarifying visions of peace, and feeling the Oneness of Source and All that Is.

Second, I am clearing clearing clearing as I go about my day's activities. The easiest method is Ho'oponopono. I keep the "I love you, please forgive me, thank you, I'm sorry" chatter going as I take care of the children, run errands, clean the house, play, nurse my young baby - whatever. I'm aware of it all and the feeling behind the words. It feels very cleansing to keep the chatter going in the patter of words that most applies to where I'm at. Sometimes it becomes a series of "I'm sorry, very very sorry. It's almost tragic, yes I'm sorry." Other times, I find myself thanking a situation profusely. It's been very healing and very cleansing to keep these words silently on the tip of my tongue.

And in the midst of all the focused, serious meditation and clearing, I am inspired every day to take on some form of Dance. Dance is my unhindered, free, self-expression of pure joy and ME-ness. It allows Source energy to take form in the special way that only I can channel through dance and music combined.

Interspersed  among these actions are dozens of opportunities to practice patience, unconditional love, forgiveness, kindness, and service to others. There are aspects here that I want to work more on, but that will come in time. As I reinforce my solid foundation of meditation, clearing, and dance, it will all come together perfectly, as only the Universe can orchestrate.

Peace to all, and happy new year. Thank you for being here, to share this journey together.

~  ~  ~  ~  ~

No comments:

Post a Comment