Wednesday, April 13, 2011

• Speeding Up Manifestations

I "stumbled" across some youtube videos today of JZ Knight. She's been channeling Ramtha since 1977. I vaguely remember hearing of this when I was a teen in the 80s and 90s, but now it all makes sooo much more sense.

There's a ton of neat stuff in the videos (for the links to the videos, see April 2011 on my Reading List page), but a couple things jumped out at me and made me want to mention the ideas here. JZ talked about the "typical" LoA stuff, like you have to be a vibrational match to that which you want in order to manifest it, but what she *also* said that was really neat is that in order to speed up manifestation, you need to RAISE YOUR VIBRATION.

Hmmm now there's an interesting thougt. Focus on your desire, feel its presence before it's technically arrived, and then simply RAISE YOUR VIBRATION. Very cool. And isn't that what this whole project of mine here is all about?!

JZ Knight on Creating Your Reality



~  ~  ~  ~  ~

No comments:

Post a Comment