Wednesday, April 20, 2011

• Affirmations

I started watching Louse Hay's "You Can Heal Your Life" movie, and it was a good reminder to do more affirmations - to do mental reps of affirmations for your mind and soul just like you do physical reps for the body.

I like coming up with my own affirmations. Today, I wrote one down on an index card and have been repeating it thought the day, doing my "mental reps." It reads:

I Am Willing to Change my Patterns.

I kept it simple and open on purpose. I have a few little goals -- to get more sleep and feel more rested; to have a little bit more of a self-created structure that helps *me* and thus everyone around me just flow through the day a little better -- and those goals will be more easily achieved once I break out of old patterns that aren't serving my highest good anymore.

It's small and simple, but a good place to start. Just thought I'd share!

Peace.

~  ~  ~  ~  ~

No comments:

Post a Comment