Sunday, November 28, 2010

• And More Fun!

Two days after my evening of Dance Joy, I can still slip right back into the awesomeness of it all in a moment's thought. I feel like I can see everyone's faces crystal clear; I can remember the vibe of it all - the FUN, the freedom, the ease. It's all good but boy was it REALLY good from my place that night.

Whenever I tap back into that energy of that night through my thought, I know that if I bring that energy into anything else I do, then that which I am doing will be infused with universal love and joy, and will serve my highest good and the highest good of everyone I come into contact with (and, for that matter, everyone on this whole planet).

In a nutshell, if we all have fun, feel fun, and think fun, we will raise our own vibrations as well as the planet's vibrations as a whole. We will promote emotional/physical healing and world peace.

How awesome and easy is that? Man this is FUN!!

~  ~  ~  ~  ~

No comments:

Post a Comment