Wednesday, March 30, 2011

• Being ME!!!!!!!!!

So! The more I travel this road, the more I have to say that a HUGE part of this journey for me is bringing my TRUE SELF out into the light of day! As I sit here, writing this in the "middle of the night" (1:18 a.m.), I feel SO GOOD. I feel like my TRUE SELF can simply exist, uninterrupted, unchallenged, undisturbed, and I can do what I want to do, how I want to do it, without compromising any part of ME.

Alas, if I wish to follow my heart's path in life, then I must ALSO bring the self of mine into the light of day; into the everyday realm of day-to-day "doing" and dancing; of playing and parenting; of working and wrangling.

I have seen examples of people who are unapologetically themselves in the world at large! They ARE who they ARE!! If they say something that offends, it's OK because they MEANT it!There is no wishy-washy worry about pleasing someone else; they are who they ARE!!

I also want to say this about Being Your Best Self -- it's not just about speaking loudly about what you feel or throwing yourself to the masses just to make a point: It's about first *listening* to your true self, to your highest self, so that when you speak or act, you are doing so from your BEST self, from the most effective place of communication and love; from the place that will best serve (and heal) the planet, the people, the universe, the EVERYTHING.


Alrighty, and now that I've gotten that off my chest, I am going to be so bold as to add the fact that I DO KNOW WHO I AM and WHAT I WANT and HOW I WANT and WHOM I WANT. And that it's only my DOUBT that keeps me pussyfooting around and, well, doubting myself.

Duh! OK so this is my Self saying, "Self, Wake Up and Be Your Self Always. Just Do It. Be. Me. Now."

And thus it is so.

'Night all!!!

~  ~  ~  ~  ~

No comments:

Post a Comment